Murder Inc. 187
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT!

+7
DanThiessen
brock stoller
Tweak
Fridge E Rator
Billy Ice
IMLIKEGOD
ramers
11 posters

Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC?

Post  ramers Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:03 am

hey family,

This is ramers ,my real name is scott rahmlow, You know most of my background by now and how i play and so forth. i would just like to try and be more help than what i have been so far, you know i work a lot in the summer but i will devote every min of my free time to helping our family grow stronger through leadership. If we get openings in upper management i would like to be considered for one of those positions. I feel we are moving in the right direction and would love to see us grow even more than we have and i would also like to help our GM and boss in anyway i can but more than i can at this point.Thanks for all you have done for me so far and allowing me to grow with you.

thanks for your time family,
Scott Rahmlow (ramers) Very Happy

Last edited by ramers on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : try to move up in family ranks)

ramers

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty Re: THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT!

Post  IMLIKEGOD Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:14 pm

1.What is your greatest strength and weakness as a mobster?
MY GREATEST STRENGTH AS A MOBSTER HAS TO BE MY MAIN ACC. IMLIKEGOD HES A BEAST LOL! BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE HAS TO BE MY GREATEST WEAKNESS!! WHEN I FIST STARTED M2 I WAS OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT YOU COULD FITE  SO ALL I DID WAS MISSIONS TILL I WAS ABOUT A LVL 25 AND I PUT ALL MY POINTS IN TO ENERGY! WHITCH IN TURN MADE MY MOBSTER WEAKER THEN HE SHOULD BE RITE NOW Wink! BUT SINCE I JOINED MI187 I HAVE LEAREND WAT TO DO THANX TO ALL THE GREAT MOBBIES I HAVE MET! WHEN I STARTED WIT 187 I WAS A LVL 32 WIT 200 WON FITES 1200 LOST FITES 35 DEATHS AND 0 KILLS LMAO!!! NOW IMA LVL 71 10K WON FITES 3KLOST FITES 53 DEATHS AND 160 KILLS!!! AND I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM A CC WHORE I LIKE LE ITEMS SO I BUY THEM Wink

2.What are your suggestions to make MI 187 a better family?
THERE ISNT ANYTHING I WOULD CHANGE TO MI187!!! WE HAVE THE MOST ORGANIZED FAM I HAVE EVERY MET!!! THE ONLY THING I WOULD HAVE TO SAY WE NEED TO DO BETTER IS NOTHING LOL! I LOVE ALL YOUR WAYS, AND THINK THAT EVEYTHING WE DO IS PERFECT THAT’S WHY WE ARE SO DEADLY!!

3.We need to know how often you play the game, and the time of the day you play?
HAHAHA I PLAY M2 ALMOST EVERY DAY BUT SUNDAY EVEN THEN IM STILL IN AND OUT TO SEE WATS GOIN ON! SO MON- SAT IM ON 10AM-10PM EST. AND I AM IN CHAT EVERYDAY!!!! EVEN WHEN I SLEEP

4.M2 Name and level please along with your name.
M2 NAME MAIN-IMLIKEGOD LVL 71 ASSASSIN M2 NAME LIL-CIMLIKEGODC LVL 20 HITMAN MY REAL NAME ANDREW NOWAKOWSKI

5.Self assess the comments you have left people during the last war. Do you name call? Cuss in the comments?
I NEVER CUSS OR NAME CALL ON COMMENTS UNLESS SOMEONE HAS CUSSED OR CALLED ME NAMES FIRST!!!!! LAST WAR THE ONLY COMMENTS I LEFT WAS FOR THE HOSSY HIDERS NO CUSSIN OR NAME CALLIN!!

6.Are you willing to dedicate time spent doing other things not playing the game to better the family? Some
positions will require several hours weekly.
YES I AM WILLING TO DEDICATE ANY TIME I HAVE TO BETTER THE FAM NOT MYSELF!! I WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I CAN DO FOR THIS FAM AND ANYONE IN IT!!!!

PLEASE ANYTHING I MISSED OR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ANYONE HAS PLEASE ASK!!! THANX FOR YOUR TIME ON READIN MY APP. HHHHOOOLLLLAAAAA AT YO BOY ILG AKA IMLIKEGOD AKA CIMLIKEGODC AKA SPIDERMAN AKA ANDREW AKA DREW AKA THE MOTHA FIN MAN LMAO!!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers

IMLIKEGOD

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty Re: THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT!

Post  Billy Ice Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 am

Hello I would like to through my name in the hat for any promotions

1. What is your greatest strength and weakness as a mobster?
MY weakness is my big toon but he is coming along. My strengths are my smaller toons my lvl36 is a Killa.

2. What are your suggestions to make MI 187 a better family?
At this time I don’t have any thing that I would change. We have the strongest and best looking GM and Boss in the game. The family has had my back when I needed them to. And I believe this is the best family on M2.

3. We need to know how often you play the game, and the time of the day you play?
I play about 8 to 10 hr a day during the Week days. And as much as possible at night, and when I can on the week end.

4. M2 Name and level please along with your name.
I have 5 toons 4 that I play and a gifter Billy Boy Bad Ass lvl 68, Billy Ice lvl 36 645 kills, Billy Ice II lvl 22 287 kills, Billy Ice III lvl 1 not ready to fight yet and Billy Ice IV lvl 10 gifter. And I am Bill Brown I am 47 with 3 kids 27, 25 and 19 so I am the OLD GUY.

5. Self assess the comments you have left people during the last war. Do you name call? Cuss in the comments?
Do you leave many comments, a few or none while you fight an enemy?
I Do post some comments but I don’t get vulgar I will post things such as MI 187 in the house or back down or DIE. Sometimes I will call names like Mobtard or stupid.

6. Are you willing to dedicate time spent doing other things not playing the game to better the family? Some
I will give whatever time I need to, in order to help the family grow.

Billy Ice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fridge E Rator Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 am

Fridge E. Rator application for officer position
i was once a capo regime but moved due to real life situation and didnt have time to play. But now im back and spend 4-6 hours everyday on here.

My greatest strength is Im dumb enough to attack someone alot stronger than me even if it causes me alot of losses...My respect and love for this family far exceeds my respect for my stats. My weakness is just that...im not a strong mobbie but im getting stronger everyday.

More tagging more tagging more tagging...also when an officer makes a suggestion or order it should be carried out without lip...we have appointed leaders for their wisdom and capabilities not because one is liked more than the other.

3. We need to know how often you play the game, and the time of the day you play?
4-6 hours a day. between 8-12am EST or 6-1130pm EST

Fridge E Rator lvl 42
BloodSpilla lvl 10

5. Self assess the comments you have left people during the last war. Do you name call? Cuss in the comments?
I leave alot of comments...big shit talker..dont cuss alot i dont think but hell i dont know wat yall consider alot or not.

6. Are you willing to dedicate time spent doing other things not playing the game to better the family? Some
I am willing to do watever is asked or ordered of me.

Fridge E Rator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweak Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 pm

What a Face

1 - im loyal, dedicated, dependable but i Dont deal with stresses well a lot of the time. yes, i take medications for that.

2 - i dont know. ill have to get to know the family better before i am willing to suggest anything. as i dont know how things are yet,.

3 - daily, periodicly throught the day AND night. at any given time i may or may not be on. on 3-4 accounts.

4 - Wasis Blonky 39 (if you Must know, its random.)

5 - cussing out someone is only a way to perpetuate a way, not end it. keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. . poitness has its rewards, just later rather then sooner.

6 - certianally... ild be nice to have more to DO. and i enjoy heling others. Very Happy

Tweak

Back to top Go down

Post  brock stoller Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 am

delete this

Last edited by brock stoller on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted a new one)

brock stoller
Admin

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty Promotion

Post  DanThiessen Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:55 pm

My greatest strength as a mobster is I will will defend my family no matter what it doe's to my stats, don't get me wrong, I love having decent stats and try to better them every day following all family guidelines.My weakness though is I sometimes take things a little to personal and forget it's just a game.To make MI 187 a better family I think we need more mobbies who acctually DO participate in Fam. business I:E chat to stay up to speed, war to kick more ass.As you probably already know, I am on the game and in chat day and night as I am on disability right now and will be for awhile.So my schedule is wide open.M2 name...Keith Jardine lvl 76, Gitter Dun lvl 44, Dean of Mean lvl 41 and an up and commer messier lvl21(He gonna stay a lower lvl to keep all my bases covered).I do sometimes leave comments in war usually somewhat respectful or antagonistic or sarcastic.lol.I am absolutely willing to put in whatever time it takes to better the already best Fam in M2.

Last edited by DanThiessen on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

DanThiessen

http://thiessendanny@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty Application for Promotion

Post  yodelstrudel Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:20 pm

delete this please

Last edited by yodelstrudel on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am; edited 7 times in total

yodelstrudel

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty Application for Promotion

Post  brock stoller Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Brock-11 106/IKill4fun-50
I have been a member of MI-187 for a little while now. I hope you know my background well enough to be applyin for a promotion.
I am currently at consigiliere and would like to apply for enforcer, I usually play the game alot or I am atleast here more often then im not. When we war my mouth can get a lil dirty but only if provoked I like to just kill and keep going. Changes I would make? I wouldnt change anything until we are full staffed then we can talk about lil things which I think have been mostly solved.

brock stoller
Admin

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty application

Post  bcbbashershm Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:54 pm

well well well where to begin? lol

currently i have one defense main and 2 gifters. i had an attack account, but gave it to yodel. Mostly im applying for any form of capo and eventually hopefully consigliere, as im not that big of a fighter. but i will gladly take a hit for the family.

i taught yodel a good bunch about editgrid, and am quite familiar with it.

Let me know via PC if u have any more questions.

BCBB (former) GF

bcbbashershm

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty Application for Con

Post  GeeeeBeeee Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 am

Please take the time to answer these 6 questions. It will help us in deciding the correct place for you within the family. Remember that some positions will require you to only submit certain toons and not all of your toons will carry this rank.

Strength - My greatest strength would be my level 51 character.
weakness - My weakness would be my mouth I can let it run at the wrong time.

I don't have much to ask for just that if we can grow our family a bit more and build to make it stronger and well structured because where we have lost some really good members lately

I play Mobsters all day everyday normally but the last two weeks have been really busy for me but i should be back to normal soon Smile

Name Level
GB 51
xGBx Badman Xx 123
Mr. Invisible 23

Yes I do cuss quite allot but I do that pretty much all the time it's just how I am the vocabulary is not that big to find another word to use lol As for name calling I don't really name call [:

6. Are you willing to dedicate time spent doing other things not playing the game to better the family?

Of course I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this family one the best very family's on mobsters

Some positions will require several hours weekly.... No problem [:

GeeeeBeeee

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty Application

Post  yodelstrudel Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Well, Debz is gone... and i don't know if the correct thing to do is party for a week or mourn for like 2 minutes. lol but seriously, with her departure, yet another hole has been ripped into mi187- the boss position.

Now, i realize the job as boss is huge, and requires a lot of time on xat/m2/FB. You know me and my love and dedication for this family. You also know how often i am on xat.

You know my politeness, but also my strength. Coming in first for the recruitment contest, and second for the kill contest are things i am proud of, but certainly not going to boast about.

I also recognize that i am the oldest member of this family besides Ms. Jules.

I am fluent with editgrid, and am not sure if that plays a huge role in the position of Boss, but know that i can help out there anytime.

My biggest hole would have to be that i am not incredibly familiar with the other families; our past relations with them and such. Through time on xat, tho, i believe i would be able to learn quickly.

So yeah, i'd be honored to even be considered for the role of Boss.

Thanks.

Adam (YodelStrudel)

yodelstrudel

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty Promotion

Post  brock stoller Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 am

Brock11-108/%Ikill4Fun-52/UKnowMe-16
Well seems this time I am applying for yet another promotion due to some people quitting. I usually play all the time unless it is final week, or my job calls on me to repair something. Hopefully at this point you all know me well enough to know my playing style and that I am not big on trash talking. If I were put in charge I would run it much like it is now. Actually I probably would'nt change a thing just make sure Intel and Recrutiting are being done. These are 2 of the most important things in a mob. With that being said and in light of people quitting I figured I would apply and see where it takes me. I am Enforcer now so I guess I am applying for something above that rank.

Thanks, Brock

brock stoller
Admin

Back to top Go down

THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OFFICER IN MURDER INC? APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT! Empty Promotion → Nightwatch

Post  CryOfTerror Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:57 am

Ok Guys, here I am Very Happy
I don't know, if I'm right here to apply for some promotion, but I'll try it Razz

Well my greatest strength is the fact that I'm livin' in Germany. So theres 7-8hours time difference between the most Family members and me. So I'm already online when the others are coming on. Also theres my new Toon (CrY oF TeRR0R). My LvL 21 Fight/Kill Account.
My weakness will be my english Razz I'm German so it's hard for me to write perfect english..^^
But Multi-Culture FTW! Very Happy

Well there's nothing really to do better. The Family changed the last months hardly, some people left, but anyways the cohesion inside the family grew alot. That's how I see this!

I play this game everyday for about 3-X hours. I spend most of my freetime for M2. At least i can't be online too long, because there is some girlfriend and work I have to do, too Wink But I'm at 6PM/10PM online or from 4PM/10PM. Changing with my work/school time Wink

Bitch (Lvl 62)
CrY oF TeRR0R (Lvl 21)
CrY oF TeRR0R II (Lvl 67)

I don't leave any comments on them, if they're not want to annoy me with their senseless attacks. But then I'm only warning them to stop, or I'll fight back.

6. Are you willing to dedicate time spent doing other things not playing the game to better the family?

Hard to say. When I'm goin' to meet with my girlfriend. I'd spend not more than a few minutes to handle some job. While I'm at work theres no way to get online → safety.
And when im doing nothing, like im always doin' when I'm not at work or @ my girlfriend, I'd do, for sure Wink
CryOfTerror
CryOfTerror

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum